- Browse through the camps below and select which option(s) that best fit your student(s).
- Complete the reservation form for your chosen camp (This is only to reserve your student(s) a spot). First come, First Served. Email Karen to be placed on a waiting list: email@example.com
- Make sure that you have created an account with our Procare app (this is how we collect payment). If your child is currently a part of our Before or After School Program or have participated in any clubs this school year, their Procare accounts are active
- ALL invoice information and payments will be sent and collected via Procare
- Dates vary depending on camp. Please read each camp description in detail. Links and camps are listed below.
*If you’ve never created an account with Procare, please take a moment to do so and email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Intersession Camps
Drop off and pick up for camp is at the Elementary School, 724 Foster Street.
Please complete the form below for each of your campers.
Week 1 – March 18-22
Art Camp for K-2 with Ariel
STEAM Camp Let it Glow for grades 3-5 with Beth
Week 2 – March 25-29
Tiny Towns – a Scrap Exchange partnership camp for all grades (please read details closely)
Theater/Acting Camp for Ages 7-10 with Carla
March 15 – Day Camp
April 1 – Day Camp
April 2 – Day Camp