Mission and Values
Our Mission: All Children Thrive
Our Values for Children:
- Each child feels honored and nurtured, and valued for their uniqueness, and expresses understanding of, curiosity about, and respect for the richness of their diverse community.
- Children’s project work and explorations demonstrate their inherent curiosity and imaginations and their understanding of their world and the world around them.
- Children demonstrate their capacity for kindness, empathy, generosity, and honesty.
- Children demonstrate their ability to explore, understand, and change the world through learned content and skills in math, language arts, scientific method, social studies, critical thinking, problem solving, and community service projects.
- Children learn and express themselves through play, art, music, dance, drama, and creative writing.
- Children learn to cherish and protect the world through engagement in outdoor learning including gardening, games, imaginative play, and exploration of the natural world.